Please note that we won't be using window live messenger here but instead..we will be using adium
1) Download and install Adium http://www.adiumx.com/
2) Follow the instruction and fill in your particular
3) Now we got to config it..go to adium preferences
4) Double click your account
5) under option, type in messenger.hotmail.com under login server and your port should be 1863
(make sure you select the connect via HTTP)
6) now go to proxy.
7) under type it should say systemwide SOCKS5 settings, your server should be proxy.np.edu.sg and your port 8080. but DONT click the connect using proxy. you just need the info in there.
Using adium..only online users can be seen..
Green = Online - avaliable
Red = Online - Busy
Yellow = Online - idle